5.09.2011

mom's day celebrations...

hank had a preschool show where he gave me a rose, homemade cinnamon roll & sang (among other songs)...

Skinny marinky dinky dink
Skinny marinky do
I love you

I love you in the morning
and in the afternoon.
I love you in the evening
and underneath the moon

Skinny marinky dinky dink
Skinny marinky doo
I love you

faith gave me jolly ranchers, a drink, a handmade banner, told me i was 105 pounds & 8 feet tall & sang a dozen songs incuding....

Mama Paquita, Mama Paquita,
Mama Paquita buy your baby a banana,
A ripe banana and a papaya,
A ripe papaya that your baby will enjoy!
Mama, mama, Mama Paquita, Mama Paquita,
Mama Paquita says "I haven't any money
To buy bananas and ripe papayas,
Let's go to Carnival and dance the night away!"

Mama, mama, Mama Paquita, Mama Paquita,
Mama Paquita buy your baby some pajamas,
Some new pajamas and a sombrero
A new sombrero that your baby will enjoy!
Mama, mama, Mama Paquita, Mama Paquita,
Mama Paquita says "I haven't any money
To buy pajamas and a sombrero,
Let's go to Carnival and dance the night away!"

grace made me a book of coupons which included washing the family dog & a tv show of my choice! she also sang "mother i love you" to me...
this little guy made me hungry & tired... he has a few years to make up for it =)
i love being a mom... it's the best job on earth.